Saturday 7 June 2014

Day 6 | What I'm Afraid Of

Source
Okay so already on day 6 I failed to post *sadface* I told myself that I'd plan ahead so I kept on top of things but I wasn't as organised as I'd hoped! It was a long Friday at work and when I got home I just wanted to hang out with my boyfriend who'd just completed his penultimate exam! Roll on next when its all over and he can go back to being stress free! Anywho I hope you don't mind this is a day late, and I will posted day 7 a little later when I've come back from a little bit of retail therapy. 

In all honestly I'm not scared of the usual spiders, the dark, heights or anything of that kind. I was thinking about it yesterday I may be a wet lettuce (the bfs words not mine!) when it comes to feelings and emotions but when it comes to physical things there isn't anything that I immediately fear. 

The one big thing that I am without a doubt scared of it is change. I hate it. I think it boils down to the fact that I am a little bit of a control freak. I like knowing what's going on and when, if there is the slightest bit of change that I just cant handle it and I feel a little out of my depth. 

For the past 3 years change has become a big part of my life thanks to my boyfriend but yet I'm nowhere near accepting that change can be positive too. Logistics hasn't always been the easiest for me and Allan, he lives in Brighton and I live an hour and a half away in Camberley. Until very recently he worked away meaning from week to week he would be at a different location around the South East. With every location came panic that things were changing and it was going to be difficult for us but every time Allan proved that it didn't matter where he was, he'd still come to see me whenever possible. Many evenings he drove 2 1/2 hours just to spend the evening with me, which of course made me a very happy bunny. 

Now he's no longer working away he's only 30 minutes from his in Brighton and hour from mine so things are a lot easier although I am just waiting for the time when he says he has to work away again! But hopefully by then I would have made the big move to Brighton...another change which whilst I'm nervous about it and I am excited too! 

What is your biggest fear? 
You can read all my posts from the 30 day challenge here. 

No comments :

Post a Comment