Sunday 8 June 2014

Day 8 | 5 Current Goals


I have goals coming out of my years, some are more long term whilst others cover me for the the next month or so. I'm pretty good at setting them but bloody awful at seeing them through to the end and achieving them. I've figured that it may work best if I have bite sized goals that help to achieve a bigger long term goal but for now here are my bigger goals which I am going to be aiming towards:

  • Become a lot more healthy and enjoy exercise - The thought of exercise is always a lot more pleasant that actually doing it, I want the end result without all the hard work but of course that's not going to happen at all so I really need to push my self to make healthy choices and look forward to exercise more
  • Take more pictures - I really want to include more of my own pictures here on my blog rather than using other peoples as I think its so much more personal. I see so many wonderful things during the day but never think to get my camera out and start snapping away 
  • Get to goal weight before my holiday in August - May was a bit of a chubby month for me, it was my birthday and then I went away to South Africa and since coming back I've carried on eating crap and not exercising so unsurprisingly I've put on weight and I'm at the heaviest I've ever been! I go away at the end of August and I want to be beach confident
  • Grow my blog - Now I don't mean this is a follower sense although that wouldn't go a miss! I want to get lots more content from my head into posts. I have so many ideas and I cant wait to transfer them all for you to enjoy
  • Work through my 101 things in 1001 days - Since creating this list back in January I haven't really made a conscious effort to get things ticked off, so I'm going to go through and make a plan to get things completed. Many of things will bring me out of my comfort zone and will also be new experiences - I don't know what I've been waiting for really! 
What are your goals? Are you good to sticking to plan or do you find it difficult to achieve goals?

You can read all my posts from the 30 day challenge here. 

No comments :

Post a Comment