Wednesday 11 June 2014

Day 11 | Top 10 Favourite Foods

Okay so I'm a bad blogger. I forgot to post AGAIN! Now I'm not going to apologise too much as this is a hobby, well I wont go on you know the drill. I don't know why I didn't get round to this post as food is my favourite thing to talk about! Now I wasn't sure what whether it should be meals or actually food items (?) so I've kinda stuck all sorts in there to be honest! 

My top 10 foods are:

  • Cheese (no surprise there for regular readers!)
  • Pasta
  • Pizza
  • Chicken
  • Pancakes
  • Sausage Casserole
  • Fry Ups
  • Sweet Potato 
  • Indian Curry
  • Bananas


So from the list I'm sure you can gather I am a bit of a greedy guts and I just love the unhealthy stuff! Dont worry though I don't eat everything on that list all the time. Although I kinda wish I could but it would mean I'd look and feel unhealthy inside and out! 

What food do you love? Do you love cheese as much as I do?

No comments :

Post a Comment