Saturday 28 June 2014

I've Been Defeated, But I'm Ready to Bounce Back

So I realise its been quite sometime since you've seen a post from me pop up. I think I lost my love for it a little as doing the 30 day challenge was a lot harder then I expected. It was tough to write a bulk of posts and on the other hand its as difficult to write them each day. As the subjects were also set in stone I did feel really claustrophobic almost, I just wanted to write about the lipstick I'm loving at the moment. FYI its MAC Lovelorn!
 
 I don't think I'll ever be able to blog every day but I'm glad I had a good go at it!  I have to say I have missed typing away and nattering about all sorts, especially makeup and I cant wait to get back into the swing on things.
 
Normal Along Came Kelly blogging will resume next week with lots planned!

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I am :) Hopefully I'll get my butt into gear and stay! xx

      Delete