Wednesday 19 February 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #3

Wednesday Wishlist
So the spending ban is well and truly over as I'm sure you can tell from my recent haul! I thought shopping would make me feel whole again but I can only say it made me feel guilty! So I've decided to be more strict on myself when it comes to buying things by asking my self four simple questions, read about all about it here. It doesnt stop me wishing though!

1. Seche Vite Top Coat - £5.59 - I love a good top coat, anything that promises to add shine and dry my nails quicker than a normal top coat is gets the tick of approval in my book! Although my faithful Barry M top coat is a couple of pound cheaper I'd happily part with it if does stop me getting imprint marks on my nearly dry nails which seems to happen every time I paint my nails.

2.Origins No Puffery - £24 - Recently I've noticed dark circles under my eyes, something I've never really suffered with in the past. I've tried sleeping more, and drinking more water but they don't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. I've heard a lot of good things about this eye cream although my eyes are watering at the price tag! I'm not sure I could justify £24 on an eye cream, its going to take a little bit more thought.

3. Oasis Coat - £98 - I know that supposedly the weather is supposed to be getting slightly better but I cant help but be a little sceptical and think that the cold weather is here to stay longer, read I want another winter coat. This one from Oasis is perfect, it nips in at the waist whilst still covering my bum which is a must in the coat department! The only tough decision is whether I want black or cream!

4. ghd Wonderland Styler - £99 - I've had about 3/4 pairs of GHD's through the years, yes I know they last for years. Why don't mine I hear you ask...well mine have always been the fall off the lorry kind of purchases so the chances are none of them were actually real. For this reason they are always breaking, wires snapping - you get the picture. So its about time I invested in a proper pair and at £99 these beauts are a must! The design is really nice and right up my street! This might be one purchase I really cant do without!

5. Dior Lip Glow - £22.50 - Who doesn't want a lip balm that changes colour to suit your lips! Well I sure as hell do. This product is supposed to protect and moisturise with wild mango and luffa cylindrica (yeah me neither!) whilst providing a customised colour to suit your very own lip colour. Now I know this is a very unnecessary product but I cant help but be intrigued as to how it would look on me. Maybe this will be one for the birthday list in May!

So there you have it my wishlist...I'm sure none of these items will come into my possession but I'm just getting it all ready for when my lucky numbers come up on the lottery tonight!


5 comments :

  1. Love that coat! Oasis are good for coats, I have had a couple of nice ones from there in the past. Also, that's such a good price for Seche Vite, I might stock up, it's my absolute nail essential! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a coat from Oasis but I can imagine they last really well. I've heard such good things about Seche Vite! Can't wait to get my paws on it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary-Ann! I'll be answering your questions soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try the Dior glow looks lovely :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks good really different doesnt it xx

      Delete