Sunday 6 July 2014

I ❤ Sundays #1

IMATS goodies - Relaxing in the bath - Late night bun & cuppa -
Getting into holiday mode - Small things - Disney makes everyone better
I've yet to do a weekly update post which is kinda strange as I love reading what people have got up during the week, what they have been loving and having a peek at their pictures. These Sunday posts of mine will most likely vary week to week, but they will have the same idea running throughout. 

This week I have mostly being getting over the flu. After an amazing day at IMATs last Saturday I came down with the flu and spend the next few days resting up in bed. My plan for Sunday and Monday evening was to get back into the swing of blogging, take lots of pictures and getting drafting but I couldnt muster up the energy to get out of bed let along pick up my camera. I did however manage to watch Anastasia and Sleeping Beauty! I forgot how amazing Disney Films are. I've made it my aim to watch a few more, I just need to get my hands on Sword in the Stone. 

Whilst the rest of the week was pretty mundane a trip to Nandos with my sister did put a smile on my face, even if she was distracting me from blog duties! I'm so easily distracted...

Getting away for the weekend is my favourite thing to do and more often than not you'll find me hiding away in Brighton. My boyfriend lives down here so coming down is quite a regular occurrence but its always like  a little holiday. This weekend we've spent the weekend relaxing, watching football much to my dismay and also a trip to Nando's for Allan's friends birthday. Today we have friends over for Sunday lunch so Allan is rolling his sleeves up in the kitchen and making a monster roast! No doubt there will be a picture on Instagram as evidence (you can follow me here). I've even made my first Banoffee pie for desert, my mum makes the best so I've got a lot to live up to! 

Next week I'm hoping to finally make it the gym, find out if I managed it next Sunday! Dont hold your breath though ;) 

I hope you liked reading my first I ❤ Sunday post. Is there anything else you would like to see me write? 

2 comments :

  1. I love these kind of posts!! It's bring nosey really!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha put your finger right on it, I am totally a nosey! xx

      Delete