Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #2

Wednesday Wishlist #2


Somehow and somewhy my first Wednesday Wishlist from last week has gone walkies. Maybe my blog is trying to help my spending ban, well little does it know I have a list as long as my arm of items I want to buy so I can bust out these wishlists like nobodies business. So anywho on to this weeks!
 
1. Topshop Moto Blue Black Leigh Jeans - £38 - I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I have never owned a 'proper' pair of jeans. My favs have always been the £7 beauties from Primark or if I was treating myself, a pair from New Look! I was always quite hesitant to go anywhere else for jeans but I've never know why. I'm more than happy to pay £60 for a pair of heels that I'll only wear once but god forbid spending more than £20 on something I wear all the time! Well ladies and gents times have changed. I want some proper jeans and I've been reliably informed that Topshop is the place to head. So come 1st February when that spending ban is over these will be the first babies that get put through the till.
 
2. River Island Red Zip Tote Bag - £45 - River Island bags for me are the bee's knee's. Not only do they look amazing, the quality is good whilst still being affordable. Normally I go for quite a plain bag which is good for everyday use but this red baby caught my eye. Its the perfect bag for stepping out of my comfort zone. I love the gold hard wear this bag has and the red tassel makes it a bit more jazzy. With it being a tote bag I know that it will be able to hold all my bits including the kitchen sink!
 
3. Amazon Phone Case - £4.95 - Last week I thought my life had come to an end. I was just doing my usual bits, putting my phone on charge when all of a sudden the phone jumped out of my hand and landed on the floor. Not to worry I thought - its happened millions of times, I'll just pick it up and put it on charge as normal. Much to my horror when I picked it up the whole back was in pieces! I could have sobbed, 1 1/2 years I'd had the phone and not as much as a scratch! I was without a phone for a few days whilst it was being fixed and my god it was tough. Which meant I was cut off from the world, no texting, calling and more importantly no Twitter or Instagram! Well that teaches me to have no case on the phone! Well I've learnt my lesson and this hard cute case from Amazon will *hopefully* mean I wont have to go through that trauma again!
 
4. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - £16 - Recently I've really been having trouble getting to sleep, which is very unlike me. I'm putting it down to the fact that my boyfriend is working away at the moment so isn't here as often as normal (major sop I know!) A few months ago I got this spray and the rollerball version as a little tester and they both really helped to distress and drift away quicker than normal. The rollerball is still going strong as you only need a little bit, I put it on each wrist and behind my ears. The spray however is long gong, so this is a must for me as I need all the help I can get to make sure I get sufficient beauty sleep. Some would say this is an unnecessary product as falling asleep is all in your head, but even if this is the case and its all psychological its working for me!    
 
What's on your wishlist this week? Anything I should be added to mine next week?

3 comments :

  1. Lovely post:))

    Would you like to follow eachother?
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11612501/beautylover7694

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll never look back once you own the leigh jeans! I love that bag and I really like the sound of the pillow spray!

    Thanks for sending over your link in the chat, lovely blog!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the jeans will suit me, but until I try I'll never know! No problem Jenn, I'll definitely be taking a look at yours x

    ReplyDelete