Friday 10 January 2014

Review | Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb



Everyone loves a good bath bomb right? Well I know I do! The relationship between me and bath bombs has only been a short one so far but I just know we are going to be going places! For Christmas I got a lovely set from Lush, the 'Don't Knock It 'til You've Tried It' set. Its full of some really gorgeous bits but to start with I tried the Blackberry Bath Bomb. Well well well, what can I say about this lovely blue ball of goodness! First, the smell. Bergamot is the main oil along with frankincense, both helping you to relax and float your troubles away and it smells divine. What I also love about this bomb was that there was no gritty bits floating around the bath, it just made the water a gorgeous bright purple - which happens to be my favourite colour! What I did feel it was lacking was the moisturising factor that you get with Butterball but overall this was a good bath experience all round! Have you tried any Lush bath bombs? What's your favourite?

No comments :

Post a Comment