Monday 20 January 2014

Monday Mantra #1


Waiting. A lot of the time I feeling like all I do is wait. I wait for offers for a bite to eat with friends, rather than being the one to make the date. I wait for for the latest deals to ping into my inbox rather than going out to seek them. During one of my far too regular Pinterest sessions I came across this quote that really hit home. Why should I wait for things to come to me, I need to get up and make these things happen!

For quite some time I've been thinking about starting a qualification at work that would really help in the future, nervously I've been waiting for somebody to approach me but with my new found motivation I am going to swim out to that ship and make it happen. The only person holding me back is me - what have I got to lose!

K x

No comments :

Post a Comment