Saturday 18 January 2014

FOTN #1 - Date Night



Last night was date night. My boyfriend and I decided we would visit a restaurant we had been dying to go to since it opened at the end of summer last year - yes I know, why did it take us so long! With my boyfriend working away from home at the moment we rarely get to see each other so when we do we like to do something nice, generally revolving around food! I see it as a reason to get all dolled up. Last night I decided to go with a natural look based around my favourite lipstick of the moment Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie.






Base - Garnier 5 Second Blur Mac Select Cover Up NW20 -  Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Medium - Estee Lauder Double Wear Light 2.0 - Mac Studio Fix NW22

Eyes - Urban Decay Naked Shadow's Virgin, Naked, and Smog - Rimmel Sexy Curves - Be a Bombshell Eyeliner Onyx -

Colour - Benefit Hoola - Soap and Glory Love at First Blush

Lips - Revlon Lip Butter Berry Smoothie
I paid a lot of attention to my base today as its been a bit of a bad skin time recently so really needed to hide those pesky acne scars! Let me know if there's any products you think I should try, I'd love to hear from you x

No comments :

Post a Comment