Monday 27 January 2014

Monday Mantra #2



When starting something new or doing some differently from the norm we always strive to see results, and quick. Even the little things from drinking more water to help our skin, if its been a week and things are still not great in the moisture department we throw in the towel. That is me down to the ground. Take this blog for instance. In the short time I've been blogging I've loved every minute of it but at the moment all I've been focusing on is seeing my page views and followers increase. Each day I check the daily view count and get disheartened when its only just got into double figures, something that I really need to snap out of. These things take time and patience, and at the moment all I need focus on is the enjoyment of getting my thoughts into blog posts. Reading Lipgloss and Lashes blogging advice really made me see that as long as you put the effort in to make things work it will all fall into place.

Do you even think about giving up? What keeps you going?

2 comments :

  1. I really understand how your feel with this blogging lark I started his year as well!! I'm always like oh I can't be asked any more but then I think I don't do it for the followers and popularity it's more of a therapy for me if your get me! It's something to do, its a hobby :) keep doing what your doing your blog is great! It's the unknown to me and I'm sort of learning as I go, I don't really know the Do's and don'ts! I am now FOLLOWING YOU WOOP WOOP and looking forward to reading more of your blogs!

    Love Just Hannah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it you do have to look at as a hobby otherwise it can just become to obsessive - listen to me talking like an expert with my 19 followers ;) glad I'm not the only one to think like this though! Thank you for comments, its really nice to see someone is actually reading :) I look forward to seeing more of yours too! We can go on our little journey together lol xx

    ReplyDelete