Sunday 16 March 2014

Night Time Dream Team


You may think that these two products look quite unsuspecting, nothing special, just everyday run of the mill skin care. When used separately you could be right.

In the last few months I'd suffered with a lot of breakout's and after a trip to the doctors they gave me some antibiotic cream to help budge the bliters and it worked a treat however my skin dried out more than ever before and it was looking really dull. I'd been using the Boot's Botanics Hydrating Night Cream for about four months, but it just wasn't working as well as it had done before because my skin was just too dry. So I was on the look out for something that bring back that much needed moisture and add a bit of life to my skin. In walks The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil. I've always been a lover of the Vitamin E Range, whether it was The Body Shop or Superdrug version, they both have worked well with my skin in the past. The Overnight Serum-In-Oil is an 8 hour beauty sleep for skin, promising to make your skin look more rested and radiant.


There are so many different ways you can use this serum. On my first use I used this before my moisturiser but it didn't sit right or sink in so I felt like I was going to bed a sticky mess. I'm not a quitter so the next night I decided to add a couple of drops to The Boots Night Cream, it smoothed on a lot nicer and sunk in like a dream. The next morning I woke up and was astonished at the look and feel of my skin! It looked a lot more awake and glowing, something I hadn't seen in a long while! I haven't looked back since, these two products are now my most favourite night time products, and for a combined price of £16.99 it beats any high end skin care product I've tried!

Do you a saving grace night time product?

K x

5 comments :

  1. Ohh, I might have to try this! I need some new skincare items! :)

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd would go for it, they are both such nice products and if used together its less faffing :) x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the vitamin e range especially the serum oil it sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the vitamin e range, its so gentle on your skin but you know its really working! I may soon have to raid the shelves to get all the products... xx

      Delete