Saturday 15 February 2014

Review | Unii Palette

With an ever expanding make-up collection its always difficult to remember what you have and when its kept.. I had a handful of single eye shadows that I was never taking notice of as they were stored in random places where my eyes never fell. So to cure the problem I bought a Unii Palette. Its similar to the Z palette but its more accessible in the UK and I think its a lot more travel friendly. The idea is that you de-pot your single eye shadows and as the palette is magnetised you'll be able to pop the eye shadows pans in. 





De-potting your eye shadows is pretty simple, some of them just pop out when you slide a knife between the pan and the housing, with others you may need to add some heat to the bottom (such as the MAC ones), here's a really good video from The Camera Lies Beauty on how to depot MAC shadows. If the eye shadow pans are not magnetic they even provide a sheet of magnets so you can cut to size and stick to the bottom so they don't move about. 

Now I have all my single eye shows in one place in a really sturdy palette. You cant see too clearly from the pictures but its a purple glitter plastic cover that feels really durable. There is a large mirror inside which makes it really handy for taking away for the weekend as you could even depot blushers etc too. They do a number of different colours including pink and white, and they even do a deal if you buy a few at once but at £10 for one I think its a great bargain that will definitely help me get use out of my previously hidden shadows. You can get yours here.

How do you store eye shadows? Do you ever forget about much loved beauty products? 

1 comment :

  1. Hello :)

    I'm really interest by buying a Unii Palette.
    But I don't know where.
    Did you find it on an UK website ?
    I come from Belgium and I only fan the USA website (so the palette there is at 30$)
    Many thanks for your reply :)

    ReplyDelete