Sunday 13 July 2014

I ❤ Sundays #2

Tea is always the answer - New book - Friday - Left over pizza - I won!
- Saturday breakfast - Costa & Bloglovin session - Bills is coming to my town! - Made it to the gym

This week it feels like all I have done it eat! Although you probably cant tell that from my pictures, I'm pretty crappy at taking food pics, I'm far too greedy and get stuck in before I even cast a thought to getting a snap! On Tuesday I went out for dinner with my mum, sister and nan to celebrate my mum bagging herself a new job! I know she has been very apprehensive trying to find a new job after being in her current one for 14 years so I'm so proud! On Thursday Allan treated my to a trip to Zizzi's after he managed to get a tax rebate - why doesn't that happen to me! I got a bit dough happy, we had garlic bread and I opted for massive pizza which of course I couldn't manage so took the rest home for lunch on Friday. 

At the end of the week we had our quarterly awards at work, as I've mentioned before our awards are work are a pretty big deal. We all attend the local golf club and there's an award ceremony, I wasn't expecting it at all, but I won an award! I was very shocked as this quarter (well this year really) has been testing me a lot, but it does make me feel that the blood sweat and tears are all worth it. The prize is Luxury Power Boat Day or you can opt for vouchers. I think I'm going to take the vouchers so I can stock up on holiday clothes ready for our holiday at the end of August. 

As its was my dads birthday on Friday we went out again to Bella Italia which was really nice, I love spending time with my family and Allan, it makes me smile as they get on so well. Although me and my sister was getting quite bored with all the football talk - thank god that's over after tonight! 

If you read last weeks first I ❤ Sundays post you will know that I made it my aim to make it to the gym. Well after lots of different excuses stopping me going during the week I finally donned my trainers and headed to the gym this morning! It was so hot that I don't think I've ever sweat that much, but damn it felt good! Leaving the gym I stuck on the radio and blared Kisstory singing along to Destiny's Child, I definitely felt better after that work out! Maybe next week I'll be able to make a few more trips, as I love the after gym feeling - its just finding the motivation to go in the first place! 

Sorry about the ramble guys, I just love nattering away - I'm kind of a chatter box and it always translates into my posts, which I say is a good thing :) 

What have you been up to this week?

4 comments :

  1. yum - pizza! love that tea slogan haha

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a cute Dahlia trench coat giveaway on my blog at the moment, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog and giveaway! x

      Delete
  2. I just discovered your lovely blog and think you're doing a great job! Love this post - I'm definitely feelin' the little panda this morning!
    ~ Samantha
    samsamcherie.blogspot.com (give us a look!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it Friday yet? Thank you Samantha, I'll definitely pop over and take a look at your blog xx

      Delete