Saturday 15 November 2014

10 Things That Make Me Happy


A mug of hot chocolate with cream and chocolate sprinkles
Allan changing over the disc during a Fringe marathon
Lying in bed cuddled up whilst its rainy outside
Getting post of any kind
My nails managing to dry 100% without catching them
Friday afternoon at 5pm
Getting positive feedback from clients at work
Looking back at cringe worthy statuses on Timehop 
A hug from my mum
Waking up and realising its the weekend. 
What things make you happy? 

1 comment :

  1. Love these little snippets! Hot chocolate always cheers me up - I tend to automatically go for coffee which is a shame! I also agree with Friday at 5pm. I can't wait for the next one!

    Lighting a new candle, and sorting the perfect present makes me happy!

    Jo xx

    She Wears Burgundy

    ReplyDelete