Sunday 19 October 2014

A Trio of Treats


As I'm sure you have gathered my internet is finally working again, albeit very sporadically so whilst its on my side I thought I'd show you a a couple of bits I picked up when I went for a walk around Brighton. I was feeling in a spendy mood but I was just finding it difficult to part with my pennies. In the end I just picked up a few bits in Boots as L'Oreal was on 3 for 2. 

I've been using the L'Oreal True Match foundation for a couple of months which I've really been loving and whilst I don't usually buy the matching concealer when I saw it I thought I may as well see if it works just as well. I'm suffering with both under the skin and normal blemishes so I'm hoping it will work well at covering them up without looking dry and cakey. Watch this space.

Now I definitely do not need any more eye shadows, especially as not so long ago I spent a small fortune on starting a MAC palette but you know how it goes, you spy a colour and cant leave the shop without taking it with you. Which is exactly what happened when I saw the Colour Riche L'Ombre Pure in Quartz Fume. Its a gorgeous cool toned brown with a very slight coloured glitter running through it. I cant wait to use this to bring something extra to a smokey eye. 

Recently I've been on the hunt for the perfect liquid or gel eye liner so I can finally get the hang of winged liner! So far its not been a successful search but I'm hoping this Super Liner Black Lacquer will be the answer. Its good a small nib which I like but its also pretty sturdy which I find helps with control. I'll update you after I've put it through its paces. 

So that's the three treats I picked up recently, I'm hoping that the spending will stop there as I've just booked a surprise trip for Allan's 30th birthday and with Christmas just around the corner its going to be save, save, save. I see a spending ban on the horizon... 

What bits do you like from L'Oreal? 

4 comments :

  1. I must try the super liner, ive heard amazing things about it!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products look lovely! For a gel eyeliner, I love the ELF one! xxx

    Ami | perksofbeingami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I'll have to try the ELF one, any excuse for an ELF order ;) xx

      Delete