Wednesday 9 July 2014

Fitness Wishlist #1

Everyone needs the right tools for the job right? In my quest to find out if I actually have any fitness levels at all I think its only right that I kit myself out correctly, even if it doesn't help me to physically train it will at least give me a bit more motivation if I'm wearing some new gladrags, right?

Although I might not be brave enough to get my legs out in the gym if I did the shorts from GAP would be perfect, gym chic without looking like I'm trying too hard, they seem pretty lightweight and not too clingy. Whilst I might not know the ins and out I do see a lot of fitness gurus taking snap shots of their Polar FT4 watches after they've clocked up hours in the gym and I want in on the action. I can imagine seeing the calorie burn on the screen is enough to spur anyone on.

Scrolling through Etsy is one of my new favourite things, on one Etsy session I came across a pretty cute workout top available in plenty of different colours, I couldn't help but smile! I may not have the muscles, yet but who doesn't love a slogan top! I can count the amount of trainers I've had since I left school on 1 hand finger. I hate trainers, or so I thought but who knew there were so many different types, all different colours and patterns! I need in on this trainer action and these Nike trainers are a good start, now I have no idea whether the type is good but bloody hell don't they look good! As I'm going to be such a gym bunny I need something to lug around all my gym bits and this Nike bag was perfect, big enough for all the essentials but small enough that I'm not carrying the world on my shoulder!

Who would have thought that I'd be spending hours seeking out gym clothes, definitely not me that's for sure! I'm just hoping that I find something somewhere deep inside which gives me the motivation to get to the gym time and time again. Watch this space...

Do you find a good workout outfit helps? How do you motivate yourself?

2 comments :

  1. I love the vest. I might have to order that!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vest even has a cute little bow on the back! Plenty of different slogans too xx

      Delete