Sunday 2 March 2014

Review | L'Oreal Glam Shine Splash


Pretty packaging gets me everytime and I defy anyone who says these L'Oreal Glam Shine Splash stains are anything but pretty! I noticed these in Boots all the way back in summer last year, am I the only one who feels like it was a life time ago since we've had any sun?! I have to say although they have packaging going for them the name is a little, odd. These lip products are lip stains that go on glossy meaning they give long lasting performance with the plus of adding shine.



They have a doe foot applicator which helps to apply the lip product evenly as one thing you do need to be careful with is the amount of product you use. Too much makes can make your lips sticky and too little can look blotchy and uneven. Although don't be fooled, once applied right there is no stickiness or patchiness, just pure colour. 

The colours I picked up are Romy a subtle baby pink, Juliet a deep red and Princess a red coral, of all which are super pigmented. The shine lasts for a good 3 or 4 hours before fading out but your left behind a stain that stays for a another couple of hours. These are a great lip product to use if your out for the day with no time for touch ups as they don't move about and there's no chance of them smudging either.

I like wearing a flick of eyeliner and one of these products to give a pop of colour! I'd love to get my hands of more of these babies, Boots 3 for 2 is still on right....?

Have you ever tried these L'Oreal Glam Shines? What's your go to lip product? 

6 comments :

  1. really good review, I've been wanting to buy one of these so this post is really helpful X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick one up :) xx

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! Defo gonna get one to try! I'm loving the boots 3 for 2 and I got a lot of boots vouchers for my birthday!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your birthday has fallen at a great time then ;) I love getting vouchers, it means you get to pick what you really want! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Kelly

    I love these! They feel so smooth on your lips and very fruity.

    I like your blog and I see your doing weight watchers - good luck, I am too!

    Becky x

    Bffabulous!


    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really nice, so comfy to wear too - can lip stuff be comfy?! Either way they are a fav lol!

    Thanks for the luck Becky, I'm going to need it. Already fell off the band wagon :( oops! Hope your doing better then me :) xx

    ReplyDelete