Wednesday 19 March 2014

Spring Clear Out Time


This time of the year means only one thing, Spring Clear Out! Now is the prefect time to really go through everything and get rid of the stuff that's not needed and have been sitting in your drawers/on your sides. I'd like to say that I'm quite stringent when it comes to clearing out my stuff but I am a bit of a hoarder. On the surface everything is neat and tidy but if you open that wardrobe door its likely that the pile of handbags I've strategically placed (read: shoved) on the top shelf will come crashing down. There's always an excuse to keep something, you just never know when you might need those 195 Glossy/Birchboxes or those million magazines that last year you was planning on using for scrap-booking but haven't even gazed at! 

This year its all changing. I am going to be ruthless and anything that has been sitting untouched or unused for more than 2 months is going. I hate to say it but this includes clothes! I have so many items of clothing that I've had for more than 6 months that still have the tags on because I'm pretty crappy at putting different outfits together. 

I think its all going to be a big job but I know I'll breathe a sigh of relief when everything is clutter free. Hopefully it will also help me make a few pennies as I am planning on doing a car boot to sell all my unwanted bits. Last year me and my sister did one and managed to make about £200 between us which is great considering all those bits would have just got thrown otherwise. 

So wish me luck! 

Do you have any spring clear out tips? What do you keep hold of when you know you shouldn't? 

K x

No comments :

Post a Comment