Friday 16 May 2014

Exciting Times!


If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram I'm sure you are well aware that I've been counting down to two very exciting events! My birthday and my trip to South Africa.

It was my birthday on Sunday and I had a fab weekend spent with all my favourite people. Friday night the girls came rounds for a catch up and wine - I may have had a glass too many, my head was a little fuzzy the next day! On Saturday I went shopping with my mum and she treated me to my very first YSL lipstick - post coming soon. Thanks Mum! On Sunday (my actual birthday) I spent the day shopping and eating cake, what more could a girl want. 

Next up on the countdown was a trip to South Africa, which is happening today! Its come around so quick and cant really believe its happening, we're flying tonight at 9.30pm so I've got the day today to chill out, drink tea and watch Jeremy Kyle (anybody else's guilty pleasure?). My work are very good at awarding hard working individuals, we have quarterly awards and at the end of year its the much awaited annual award which is a biggy! I managed to bag myself a quarterly award during last year so had a lovely trip to London with all the other award winners never in a million years did I think I'd bag an annual award too! But I did and the prize was an all expenses paid trip to Safari in South Africa! Its something I doubt I'd ever do myself so to win a trip of a lifetime is amazing. There is a big group of 24 of us going from work, luckily a few of my work friends won awards too so we can all enjoy the experience together! Here's me and my friend Sarah in our glory! 




So what I'm trying to say, after all that rambling, that is why things have been a bit quiet here at Along Came Kelly, I've been busy enjoying my birthday and panicking over packing! I was hoping to be organised and have posts to put up whilst I'm away but being the least organised person ever it just hasnt happened *sadface* Hopefully you'll stick with me though and I'll be back next week, full steam ahead!

K x

No comments :

Post a Comment