Sunday 11 May 2014

Review | Collection Cream Puffs

(L-R Cotton Candy, Fairy Cake, Powder Puff)
(L-R Cotton Candy, Fairy Cake, Powder Puff)
 (Top-Bottom Powder Puff, Fairy Cake, Cotton Candy) 

A good lip product really finishes off a look, and its very rare you'll catch me without a swipe of something on my lips. I love the matt look, and whilst normally I'm put off by how drying they can be on my lips but with the promise of these being moisturising I just had to pop a few of the Collection Cream Puffs in my basket. 

The texture of these lip creams are like nothing I have tried before, they are velvety to the touch, they feel almost like a light chocolate mousse. They glide on really well, although I do like to apply them with the wand and then lightly dab with my finger as they do tend to be a little streaky. My favourite colour of the three (out of the four from the collection) is Cotton Candy which is blue toned pink that is the perfect everyday muted pink. I often wear this to work as its not too in your face. The lasting power on these are not the best, they last a couple of hours before fading out evenly but in that time they don't cling to dry patches. 

The scent is a really sweet vanilla, making them a pleasure to wear! At only £2.99 each they are the perfect product to pick up just to try - I know you'll be impressed! 

Have you tried any of these lip creams? What's your favourite lip product? 

K x

No comments :

Post a Comment