Tuesday 27 May 2014

Along Came Kelly has had a Makeover!


Those eagle eyed readers will have noticed that today Along Came Kelly had a bit of a make over! Doesn't she look pretty! I'm really glad I bit the bullet and gave my blog a little bit of love. I'm sure its all in my head but now I have a pretty little blog I really want to take things seriously, its like starting a fresh with a beautiful canvas to work with. 

The lovely Steph from Bonjour Belle Designs did a great job and I'm impressed with how right she got it with such little information from me (my sister got all the creativity!). 

I hope you like the transformation, can you tell purple is my favourite colour ;) Keep your eyes peeled for a bit of news which means you'll hearing a lot more from me! 


No comments :

Post a Comment