Wednesday 1 October 2014

101 Things in 1001 Days - Update


Its been 8 and a half months since I first wrote up my 101 things in 1001 days which if you didn't catch it you can read it here. I didn't think I'd chosen very difficult things to achieve as I want to make it more realistic to complete but true to Kelly form I haven't managed to tick off very many, a mere 11 to be precise! One of which I managed to complete this month. 

During my recent holiday to Greece I managed to tick one item off the list Read 12 books in 12 months. Thannks to it being the most relaxing holiday I've had in a long time I was able to read 7 books in 10 days! Yes by far my biggest achievement in my reading history! This smashed my target and I've managed 17 with 3 months left to go! 

In October I am going to make a conscious effort to tick things off and write about them as I go. One I'm really keen to complete is number 72 Complete something crafty once a month for 6 months. I think this will be really fun and I'd be able to show you guys what I got up to! 

Do you have a bucket list your working on at the moment? Is there anything you'd love 
to do in the next few months? Are there any crafty ideas you 
think I should try?

No comments :

Post a Comment