Saturday 4 October 2014

Getting Into Autumn | MAC Hot Tahiti




The idea of summer is a lot more desirable than actual summer for me, I get so hot and unconformable, I never know what outfits are acceptable to wear and sleeping at night becomes near to impossible! I always have more of a smile when I see the leafs on the trees starting to turning colour and the days getting cooler. 

To help get into an autumnal mood (not that I need any encouragement) I've been loving wearing MAC Hot Tahiti, its the perfect transitional lip colour. Described by MAC a soft reddish coral, one that's great for those (including me) that are too scared for the really dark colours or just not ready for the full autumn/winter look. Although in the bullet it looks very dark it translates lighter on your lips. Its a glaze formula so not the most long lasting product available but its one that I've been reaching for a lot during the day, paired with a soft smokey eye. 

I picked up Hot Tahiti at IMATs back in June but its only been in the last couple of weeks I've been using it and I cant wait to wear it more often. It may be one that I you might overlook amongst all the other lovely colours at the MAC stand but its one I really think you should give a try at this time of year. 

What lipstick have you been loving at the moment?
Have you tried Hot Tahiti before?

4 comments :

  1. Oh this colour is gorgeous, I've never heard of it before but it's perfect for Autumn.

    Tasha xx sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice! I hadnt before hand either but I couldnt walk away with out x

      Delete
  2. I have this lipstick, it's one of my faves for Autumn :)

    thedizzyingheights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete