Saturday 12 April 2014

Review | Clinque All About Eyes Rich



Under eyes for me had never seemed to be a problem area  - that was until a couple of months ago. I started to get a dry patch right under my eye which was very red and sore. I thought it had to be the Garnier Micellear Water which I recently swapped into my routine. I'm not sure if that was the cause but needless to say it hasn't made an appearance since. As I'd never suffered with this problem before I had no magic cream in my stash that I thought would help sooth and bring back my skin to its normal healthy state so I popped down to Bentalls (our local department store) and headed to the Clinique stand as I knew that they would definitely be able to find something to suit. After speaking to the lovely lady on the counter she recommended the All About Eyes Rich for its moisturising qualities as well helping with puffiness and dark circles. For £25 for only 15ml I was a little worried that it wouldn't live up to its claims and I'd be stuck with an eye cream that didn't work but I was worrying for nothing. It was just what I needed.
 
It look a couple of days (I used it morning and night) for it to start working it magic but each morning I noticed the dry patch was looking more moisturised and started decreasing in size. I hadn't been concerned with dark circles under my eyes before but as the weeks passed I noticed that it had reduced the small amount of dark circles I did have. I have now been using this for about two months and its totally got rid of the dry patch and become an everyday essential in my skin care routine. When forgetting to take this with me on a weekend away I really noticed the different when not using it - now I'll never be without it!

You can pick this up from your local Clinique stand or here on the Clinique website where at the moment you can pick up a free takeaway trio when you spend over £40 and with free delivery what's not to love!

K x


No comments :

Post a Comment