Saturday 26 April 2014

Change Up Wishlist

Feel Unique Wishlist


Change is not some I like, in actual fact I will do anything I can to avoid it. If things are working for you why would you look to seek something else? Well I've realised that doesn't get me too many places so recently I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone and try new things/brands that I wouldn't normally go for. So one rainy afternoon I decided to pick out a few items from different brands that I'd like to get my hands on in the future.

Redken All Soft Gift Set - £21 - My name is Kelly and I have a massive problem...with frizz! No matter what products I try, whether I blow dry or let my hair dry naturally I will always end up with my hair looking like a big ball of frizz. For some reason my boyfriend loves my 'crazy hair' but that does not make me want to keep it. It promises to smooth, de-tangle, nourish AND control frizz - where do I sign up?! As Redken products are, in my opinion pretty pricey, they are not something I want to pick up on a whim so this set will mean I get to test out the products and save my self a few pennies too. 

Save the Blow Dry Moisture Eliminating Queen of Shower Caps - £9.95 - I'm a big fan of shower caps, I cant be doing with washing my hair everyday but showering can be quite difficult without using a shower cap. Currently I'm sporting a Rudolf shower cap with a nose and everything which is soooo last season so its about time I got an upgrade. This one sounds perfect, I've seen a lot of people reviewing it lately and I've only seen good words written about it. Its dual purpose too, so you can use it as a shower cap to keep moisture out so there are limp locks in sight but its also reversible so you can use for hair masks which I think is a bloody brilliant idea!  

Clarasonic Mia 2 & Lancome Set - £125 - I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone what a massively hyped electrical beauty item this is, so I'm sure its no surprise that I want it! Yes, £125 is a lot for something you'll use to cleanse your face when you can buy a pack of flannels from Primark for about £1.25 but I can just imagine how glowing my skin would look if I used this! It also comes with a limited edition Lancome set which I haven't tried anything from so I'm killing two birds with one stone here - how money saving of me ;) 

St. Tropez Self Tan Starter Kit - £12.75 - Living in the UK means we are not blessed with the most sunniest of weathers so lots of people look to fake tan to summer themselves up. I'm still stuck in my pale rut and I have to say I have never dabbled with fake tanning - yes I've used Rimmel's Instant Tan - who hasnt! - but I haven't tried the proper stuff. Its safe to say I know NOTHING about fake tan but I do know that St. Tropez is up there in the fake tan stakes so its only right to start with the best, this little set will definitely help me get on the glow ladder before summer approaches. 

Elemis The Gift of Great Skin Collection - £30 - Shopping channels are my guilty pleasure, specifically QVC. Whilst I've yet to purchase anything, that's where you'll find me when they are showing something beauty related. That is where I've come to learn about Elemis, its so heavily featured but I've always been a bit of a wuss to purchase so when I saw this little collection on Feel Unique I thought it would be perfect to test out a few items before buying big. It has the very well known Flash Balm included - what it does I don't know but I need it!

With last weekends 15% off sale on Feel Unique I was so tempted to pick up a few items but with my bank account looking very sorry for its self right now I managed to stay away - or in other words my boyfriend had to keep closing the window at the check out page - how very rude!

What products/brands would you like to try? Anything you think I should pick up? 

K x

No comments :

Post a Comment