Sunday 3 August 2014

I ❤ Sundays #3


Whilst you read this I'll be in London with Allan taking in the sights and no doubt doing a bit of cheeky shopping! Way back at Christmas I got Allan a meal at Marco Pieere Whites Steakhouse but we've not yet found the time to book it with all of Allan's uni work! We finally managed to get a free weekend and booked it in for this evening, along with a stay at Qubic! It looks like a really funky hotel, so its safe to say we are both looking forward to a little break! 

Other than that this week has been pretty uneventful, apart from a few late nights at work *sadface* but a three day weekend will make it all worth it! In the evenings I've been burning my new wax tarts like they are going out of fashion! They really pick me up after a long day, you can see my Yankee Candle haul here.

Next week promises to be a lot more exciting as I have a few dinners booked in as well as a wedding reception on Friday evening which will really lovely. Keep a look out for a post on our little trip to London and also a challenge that includes my two favourite things, make-up and shopping!   

Dont forget to come say hi on Instagram

4 comments :

  1. I love your jar of mini candles. It's so cute :D x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just need to keep it topped up now xx

      Delete
  2. Ah! Very jealous of your plans, hope you have a fab time in London!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post! I nominated you for a Liebster Bloggers Award - Check out my post here for all the details :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete